As the director of Cafemnee, I am proud to present ‘Time for My Music’, an online community group that evolved from the virtual activities we made during the lockdown and that aims to offer a space for females in music to connect, share, learn and advance themselves.
What is on for you? Well, here are some of our activities:
- Conversation and resources about monthly topics to enhance your abilities.
- Recorded Zoom calls with experts to solve your questions and improve your skills.
- Forums and galleries to share your journey and receive advise from other members.
- Zoom rooms for members to meet, catch up and share.
- Mentoring on the use of digital platforms.
- A library of information that you can access anytime.
- A free-spam, confidential and welcoming platform where your privacy will not be compromised.
Do you think this could help boost your music career? Do you know a woman in music that could benefit from this? Tell her! You can explore the page https://www.successbeyondthescore.com/ while we open the booking system next week.