Due to the weather, our March 3rd event will now run on 7th April.
Sometimes there are limiting thoughts that stop us moving forward. These thoughts tell us what we can’t or can do. They are pretty powerful. They get in the way of us:
- making time to practise
- taking time to write songs
- taking on a solo in the band or Choir
- launching our music career
- booking gigs
- And the list continues.
They stop us moving forward in a positive way.
In our Cafemnee April 2018 session, Novelette Aldred (MSc, PG Dip) who is a trainer and Chaplain Coordinator of Spiritual Care at Black Country & Partnership Foundation Trust will come along to take us through how to move past our internal boundaries that stop us excelling. Prior to her Chaplaincy role Novelette ran an Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice. Novelette describes herself as a ‘fun loving grandmother who loves to celebrate growth and progress of any size’. Novelette also enjoys teaching; setting examples and seeing individuals go on to do amazing things.
The day will be in two parts. The morning will focus on confidence building and empowerment to move past our self-limiting thoughts. The afternoon will be a practical music session consisting of
- Estill Vocal masterclass by Louise Dengate (Vocal Coach and Music Director)
- Keyboard workshop by Cynthia Fearon
- Djembe Drums by Sarah Westwood www.drumvoice.co.uk
- Saxophone workshop by Millicent Stephenson
- Jam session led by Cynthia Fearon and Sheryl Richards
- Reflection. Prayer (Christian based. Not compulsory). Networking. Lunch is provided.
What Shall I Wear? Cafemnee (Early Bird)
Standard from 20th August £30. £35 on the door
Online Banking: Please inbox Millicent for details email@example.com
NB: Cancellation & refund
-Fee includes a £5 non-refundable admin fee.
-Full refund (except admin fee) if cancel 7 days before event start date.
-50% refund (which includes the admin fee) if cancel 3 days before event start date. Please note this is not applicable if you make your payment via Eventbrite*
-No refund for cancellations made 2 days or less of the event.
*Please Eventbrite website for their cancellation and refunds policy.