Millicent provides personalised music to suit your occasion.
You can book Millicent Stephenson as a solo artist with backing tracks or with Live band. Book now!
Previous events include:
- Lanson White Dining room, Marco Pierre White Restaurant, the Mail Box, Birmingham
- 4th Annual Private Equity Africa Awards Gala Dinner, Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London
- Luncheon for the Govenor General of Jamaica, His Excellency The Most Hon. Sir Patrick Allen, ON, GCMG, CD of Jamaica, Council House, Birmingham City Council.
- 4th Anniversary of the Circle of Toastmasters, Stratford Upon Avon.
- Association of Jamaica Nationals Annual Local Hero Gala and Awards, Holte End Suite, Aston Villa FC, Birmingham.
- Erma’s Jamaica Hospital Appeal Fund, Centennial Centre, The Venue, Birmingham
- Jamaica’s 50th Independence Cultural Extravaganza and Salute to the Athletes Show, Symphony Hall, Birmingham
- Lord Mayor Charity Concert, Council House, Birmingham
- Rotary Club of Birmingham.
‘I would like to take this opportunity to say a very big Thank You for the wonderful performance, everyone enjoyed it to the max, and the way you interacted with the people was amazing. Keep up the good work and I pray that the good Lord will continue to bless and grant you favours in all your undertakings. Once again many thanks, and hope you are available to work our charity again in the future. God bless you’.
Paulette Rowe. Reflecting Hope Fundraising Committee working for MacMillan Cancer support
‘Millicent Stephenson is a unique performer who shows her versatility and virtuosity at every performance. Her ability to move an audience is awesome. Having seen her perform at the Jamaica 50 Cultural Extravaganza and Salute to the Jamaican Olympic Team at Birmingham Symphony Hall on the same stage with Beverley Knight, Jaki Graham, and Musical Youth, Jimmy James to name a few, you know she is the real thing. It was a pleasure to work with such a talented saxophonist’.
J .D. Douglas Artistic Producer
I can truly testify to Millicent’s tremendous talent as a musician. The audience at my event loved her. Moreover, she’s very professional in her approach, making her a joy to work with and to listen to.