There are some musicians who go for many years without really knowing how to earn consistently from their music, or how to turn their music into a successful and enjoyable music career.
Here’s the good news, this Monday, I start 11 days of amazing FREE live sessions, on YouTube covering a variety of ingredients to help you on your journey. Feast your eyes on the topics:
- Mon 4th July, 1pm: Welcome and what to expect.
- Tues 5th July, 1pm: Does your music have the juice to pull a crowd?
- Wed 6th July, 1pm: Why do musicians get killed by sound?
- Thurs 7th July, 1pm: I’m a musician. Why do I need a business plan?
- Fri 8th July, 1pm: Three reasons why you should charge for your music starting today!
- Mon 11th July, 1pm: Is playing for free a contradiction for musicians?
- Tues 12th July, 1pm: Do you have a music hobby or a music business?
- Wed 13th July, 1pm: This is why you should video record your Gigs.
- Thurs 14th July, 1pm: Stop! Don’t record until you’ve done these!
- Fri 15th July, 1pm: Three essentials for putting on your own show.
- Mon 18th July, 1pm: Three reasons why you should contact the sound engineer before your Gig.
I know there is never enough time in the day, so these sessions will be Shorts, and last no longer than 15 minutes. If you can’t make it, the recording will be made available soon after so you can catch the replay. Also, remember that, during or after each session you can leave questions on the topic in the comments box for me to answer.
You can watch for FREE on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV3jS2FFouihpBOjgAxFj-A
See you on Monday for the first session!